Objective of the Position:
Deliver outstanding IT & WMS support and solve problems in a seamless way. Identify and propose improvements to WMS processes. Team worker, service –minded to the needs of the end users.
Role & Responsibility:
1. Perform and manage planned activities, such as IT installations, upgrades, local rebuilds and maintenance activities.
2. Analyze, resolve and document onsite support cases in close co-operation with the Operations Manager in an efficient and professional manner.
3. Perform all daily tasks according to set procedures, rules and guidelines.
4. Provide technical training to end users, guiding end users and adapting communication to different situations and persons in a simple and user-friendly way
5. Maintain and ensure continuous uptime of the onsite IT infrastructure. Participate as a resource in projects.
6. Take necessary decisions and actions to solve issues, as well as priorities issues according to business needs, and know when and how to escalate an issue in the support chain.
7. Contribute to the organization’s IT budget process as an when required.
Essential Expertise & Experience:
1. Minimum 4-5 years of work experience in managing a WMS , in a warehouse environment
2. Qualified IT Professional with eye for improvements in warehouse process and procedures
3. Familiar with Computer, Printer Scanner and other infrastructural hardware and other support services.
4. A good team worker with service minded approach to work.
1. Excellent knowledge of container / vehicle load planning.
2. Knowledge to arrange bin article relation & correctness of article data set-up.
3. Knowledge to arrange pallet storage for replenishment
4. Exposure on working with Load Planner system.
5. Optimize storage pallets
6. Optimize the way of "picking" and the quality of preparation of the order
7. Optimize storage pallets for replenishing places "picking"
8. Follow the instructions of the Team Leader
9. Generate transfers pallets having a significant impact on the activity of the warehouse
10. Match picking & full pallet flow vs. locations availability
11. Develop mapping accordingly with article’s TO, stack-ability, operational constraints/needs
12. Ensure correctness of article data set-up
13. Support operation for improving productivity via efficient and well maintained mapping layout
14. Be responsible of BR’s section storing & put-away, picking
Objective of the Position:
To be the key point of communication link with all departments for Environmental, Health and Safety awareness and its preservation.
Role & Responsibilities:
1. Circulate through flyers and written communication to all departments and staff on environment, health & safety standards and procedures.
2. Communicate to all departments the safety polices and material received from EH&S for awareness and implementation.
3. Inspect warehouse facility to ensure the workplace meets the various safety requirements.
4. Ensure all staff receive the information with respect to : Fire Safety, Chemical Safety, Radiation Safety, Biohazard Safety, First Aid Training
5. Host trainings on Work place Safety and use of MHE Equipment’s.
6. Ensure that monthly inspection of Fire Extinguishers, Exit Lights and Emergency Lighting, are carried out.
7. Respond & document reports of unsafe conditions (e.g. electrical hazards, loose stair treads, etc.) by requesting repairs or maintenance. Suggest changes or alterations if required.
8. Follow up on any deficiencies noted during inspections, and ensure that they are corrected.
9. Assist Facilities Manager with investigating all accidents and send reports to the respective departments.
10. Ensure the completion of incident report/accident reports so Workers Compensation Board can be notified of all accidents.
11. Assist in Fire drills and health & safety awareness programs.
Essential Expertise and Experience:
1. Familiar with Health & Safety standard in JAZFA or Free zones.
2. Familiar with EHS Standards
3. Good Spoken and written English
4. Spoken knowledge of Hindi will be added advantage
1. Lead, coach and support a team of 20-25 Inbound / Outbound team.
2. Analyze the forecasted flow and define action plans
3. Delegate the action plans to the team and achieve the desired targets
4. Monitor and control the productivity of the team members.
5. Be constantly updated on the status of the team’s activity.
6. Manage the shifts of the team members based on the target of volumes to be achieved
7. Coordinate and support the warehouse operation, by being the link with the operations.
8. Control inbound / outbound procedures and secure efficiency of the team for unloading, control, deviation, damage etc.
9. Update WMS and Logistic documents for correctness of data.
10. Train & Support the team
11. Work closely with the warehouse Support Manager to achieve the set operational KPI’s and targets.